Used Transmissions for Sale in Waukesha
A reliable transmission is essential to your car, truck, or SUV. Unfortunately, transmissions can be very expensive when bought new. As a leading used auto parts supplier, we recommend purchasing your next transmission from B&M Auto Sales & Parts. Our huge salvage yard provides an abundance of high quality used transmissions for many types of cars and trucks.
A transmission is one of the most crucial parts of a vehicle. Transmissions are responsible for adjusting the amount of power which goes to the wheels at a given speed. Without a transmission, your vehicle simply would not be able to move.
There are two main types of transmissions:
- Manual Transmission: Also known as a stick-shift, a manual transmissions requires the driver to push the clutch to disconnect the engine and transmission. Pushing the clutch will move the car into a new gear.
- Automatic Transmission: Automatic transmissions shift gears by sensing the change in speed as the driver accelerates and shifts the car to a higher gear. When the driver slows down, the process works in reverse.
Signs You Need a New Transmission:
- Your start to notice burning fluid
- Your vehicle starts slipping in and out of gear
- You start to experience severe fluid leaks
- Your vehicle starts lagging or spinning
Why Choose B&M Auto Sales & Parts for All Your Part Needs
B&M Auto Sales & Parts is conveniently located in Waukesha and is just minutes from Milwaukee and surrounding areas. B&M Auto Sales & Parts carries a huge selection of high quality used transmissions for sale which are ready to be installed. Additionally, if we don't have your part in stock we can locate it for you.
B&M’s Used Parts Warranty
As a Gold Seal Certified member of the Automotive Recycler’s Association, B&M Auto Sales & Parts maintains the highest ethical standards for grading the OEM parts we sell. All used transmissions from B&M are backed with a 90-day warranty, a 15-day return policy and a 30-day exchange policy.